Weekly Flowers Terms & Conditions
- Fees a. Your quote is valid for 30 days from the date specified. b. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate. c. Hayford & Rhodes may adjust their prices annually from the date the contract commenced upon giving 3 months’ prior written notice d. Our minimum spend policy is £60.00 plus delivery and VAT, per site.
- Payment a. Fees will be invoiced monthly on the first day of each calendar month. b. Fees are payable within 30 days of receipt of invoice. c. Our preferred payment is by BACS.
- Services a. Hayford & Rhodes will supply floral displays to the client and will use all reasonable endeavours to maintain the appearance of the displays to a satisfactory level. b. Where, in the absolute discretion of Hayford & Rhodes, it becomes necessary to replace any flowers, Hayford & Rhodes will replace the flowers at their sole expense unless the client is in breach of their obligations detailed below, in which case it will be at the expense of the client.
- Client Obligations a. The Client will provide an appropriate environment for the floral displays away from direct heat, direct light and air conditioning vents. b. If any of the displays are stolen, lost or damaged or vandalised as a result of the Client, the Client will be responsible for the full cost of replacing the display or the missing components. Hayford & Rhodes shall notify the Client within 48 hours of any observed damage incurred whilst on the Client’s premise. We will notify the Client within 20 days the cost of repair or replacement. c. The Client will afford reasonable access to the site during office hours to enable Hayford & Rhodes to carry out their obligations. d. The Client will provide access to an adequate supply of water. e. The Client will ensure the displays are not moved, altered or watered in any way without the consent of a Hayford & Rhodes representative.
- Termination by Notice a. This agreement shall commence on the date the client signs the Client Confirmation. It is terminable by either party giving no less than 3 month’s written notice of termination to the other.
- Termination in the Event of Default a. Either party may terminate by written notice to the other’s address: if the other shall fail to make payment when it becomes due. if the other enters into any composition or arrangement with its creditors or becomes insolvent within the meaning of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Liability a. Hayford & Rhodes shall have no liability to the client for any consequential loss of the Client arising out of or in connection with the provision of any services pursuant to this agreement (expect in respect of death or personal injury resulting from Hayford & Rhodes’s negligence). b. The customer shall notify Hayford & Rhodes of any claim under this agreement as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 7 days of the occurrence giving rise to the alleged loss. Any such claim notified to Hayford & Rhodes after the expiration of such period shall be void. c. In the event that the client is a consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Act 1977, their statutory rights are not adversely affected by any terms of this agreement. d. The client shall indemnify and keep indemnified Hayford & Rhodes against any claims whatsoever for damages, penalties, costs and expenses for claims arising out of any injury or loss suffered by Hayford & Rhodes’s employees whilst on the client’s premise.